What To Expect At Your Massage Session
* After you fill out a Confidential Health History, we'll go over it
together to discuss health issues and your goals.
* This Information will help to structure the session to achieve your
health and wellness goals.
* You can receive the massage in any degree of dress or undress
that you choose. I will will leave the room and only enter
* While on the table, and if you have removed any clothing, I'll ask you
to be under under the top sheet and draping provided for you.
* The only part of you that will be uncovered, is the part of you that you give
me permission to work on: this can include: back, neck, shoulders,
arms, hands , legs, hips and feet.
* Relaxing music is at your discretion.
* I will will check in occassionaly about pressure and comfort:
inviting feedback from you
* If you need any changes with pressure or room temperature,
you are incouraged to ask.
* Hypoallergenic non scented lotion can be used on your skin with your
permission. The lotion can aid in the techniques used, but is not necessary.
* Depending on the initial interview and session plan, your session can focus
on specific areas of muscular pain for treatment, and can also include non
painful areas for a more renewing session.
* After your session, I will leave the room and you can come off the
table and dress in private.
* The Therapeutic effects of the session are cumulative,
so you are encouraged to discuss a follow up treatment plan
to meet your health and wellness goals.