THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE - AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR HEALTH!
* Massage relieves muscle tension, due to repetitive strain injuries, stress reaction and chronic pain.
* Massage reduces the effects of daily stress, by triggering the relaxation response, taking your body off the 'alarm setting' and aiding in restoring your resources to manage stress and allows your nervous system to rest.
* Pressure on nerves is reduced.
* Massage increases circulation.
* Massage can elevate your mood and increase an overall feeling of wellness and calmness.
* Massage can help prevent new injuries by increasing the pliability of muscular adhesions and areas of tightness.
* Massage can improve your range of motion in specific areas llike the nexk and shoulders and low back and helps restore normal movement.
* Massage can aid in improving sleep.